By Divya Chadha
I have been approached by a lot of night shift workers for a weight loss diet plan. Night shifts cause a lot of stress on a person and stress is accompanied by obesity, hormonal imbalance and other life style diseases.
- Drink green tea/green coffee instead of regular tea & coffee.
- Have 2-3 servings of fruits and 4-5 servings of vegetables.
- Choose chicken instead of red meat.
- Take water in an appropriate amount.
- Take small meals in regular intervals.
- Try to avoid milk and milk product at night.
- Avoid junk and fried food at night.
Beside diet one should keep check on Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron once in six month.
Feel free to call for weight loss, weight gain, night shifters, pregnancy, lactating mothers, child obesity, diseases like diabetes ,cardiovascular, thyroid disorders, etc. problems like high cholesterol, low haemoglobin,high billirubin, high uric acid, gastrick problems, deficiency of wit ABCDEK, hair loss, dull skin. Special attraction – BMI calculation, IBW, diet modification.
Contact no. – 9560800996
Email id – Divyachadha1@yahoo.com, firstname.lastname@example.org